Individuals & Families
We know that a one-size-fits-all approach to financial planning doesn’t work. Every client is different.
Whether it is full service planning or just the basics, our extensive platform provides our clients with the options and flexibility they need to achieve their financial goals.
We offer the following services to individuals and their families:
- Designing coordinated comprehensive financial plans that include retirement, estate, tax, risk management and investment strategies
- Offering focused financial plans to address clients’ isolated needs for retirement, estate, tax, risk management or investment strategies
- Assisting in managing cash flow techniques that optimize additional savings, manage debt, and provide tax advantages
- Reviewing investment asset management strategies
- Reviewing your estate plans and coordinating the current interpretation of your legal document through our strategic relationships
- Implementing income tax minimization strategies through our key relationships and product offering
- Providing access to a personal, secure website, allowing you to aggregate and monitor all of your online financial accounts (bank, investment, retirement, credit, etc.), as well as store your important documents (tax returns, wills, photos, videos, etc.) in a highly secure, encrypted online vault.
Personal financial planning
We offer a comprehensive and coordinated fee-based financial planning process that allows our clients to gain oversight of every aspect of their personal finances. Our planning process encompasses retirement planning, estate planning, income tax strategies, investments, and all-purpose risk management (long term care, life, disability income, health, and property and casualty insurance).
Clients can choose to work with us on a fee basis, for comprehensive needs, or on a transactional basis, for focused or situational needs.
For comprehensive plans, we spend time getting to know you and your family, and your specific goals and objectives. Once we gather all the necessary financial data, we will analyze and recommend a variety of strategies, all of which will be documented in your financial plan.
After the delivery of your plan, you have the option to implement* our recommendations with us or with another financial professional. Should you choose to continue working with us, we will assist with putting the pieces of your plan into action.
Through ongoing communications and regular reviews**, we will make sure you are aware of and an active part of the continued progress of your financial plan. Over time, we may make recommendations to fine-tune your plan as your situation and circumstances change. Life changes: marriage, divorce, the birth of a child, change of job or career, retirement, buying a home, moving, etc. No plan is static. Financial planning is a process.
Focused planning and ad-hoc needs
Sometimes clients will come to us with a request for a highly focused plan that addresses a specific need, such as for retirement planning or risk management only. Though we feel that the most comprehensive view of your finances is achieved by looking at your entire financial picture, we can certainly address a specific planning need due to life changes, such as a divorce, a job transition, an addition to the family or the loss of a loved one. We are happy to help should you need assistance in response to life’s natural ebbs and flows.
How we get paid
How we get paid depends on the complexity and nature of our work. Many of our planning services are fee-based, while transactional needs typically are not. All initial client consultations are provided free of charge, during which time we can assess your needs and provide a clear and transparent proposal that outlines what you can expect to pay.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in our office to schedule a complimentary consultation.
*Implementation: The client is free to implement the plan recommendations with whomever he/she chooses.
**Reviews: Periodic reviews or updates require a new agreement and may be subject to additional fees.
The information contained herein is being provided with the understanding that it is not intended to be interpreted as specific legal or tax advice. Neither MassMutual nor any of its employees or agents are authorized to give legal or tax advice. Individuals are encouraged to seek the guidance of their own personal legal or tax counsel.